a&o Hostels is here for you!
The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority at a&o Hostels, but it is particularly important during these uncertain times. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting all types of travel, from group trips (school and business travel), to couples’ trips, family trips and solo travel.
We are therefore taking all measures to ensure you have a healthy and enjoyable stay, through our highest hygiene standards, and with friendly and well-trained staff on hand to attend to your needs.
However, if you do need to change your travel plans, we have introduced a flexible policy whereby our reservation staff will seek alternative dates or other a&os for you. We are also offering a 20% discount on all bookings made before the end of April, for travel by 31 December 2020.
Here’s what we’re currently doing so that you can enjoy a safe, carefree stay with us:
Hygiene: actions + precautions
- Anti-bacterial hand-sanitiser dispensers are now available in all public areas for guests and staff
- Additional cleaning and disinfection measures in all public areas, such as the reception, bar and breakfast room
- Rapid, professional guidance and support for our staff from a disinfection specialist to implement the highest quality hygiene measures
Providing regular Coronavirus updates
We are monitoring current developments regarding the Coronavirus in Europe on a daily basis and regularly updating our website with all the latest important information, which can be found here: https://www.aohostels.com/en/covid-19/
- 24/7 staff availability: on site, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +4930809475110 and via WhatsApp +4930809471212
Travel: offers + options
- Loyalty bonus: 20% discount code for all new bookings made by 30 April 2020 for stays until 31 December 2020 when booked directly through www.aohostels.com
- Flexibility with flex-rate: only pay on arrival, free cancellation until 6pm the day before, guaranteed reservation even in the event of late arrival
- Rebooking on request: school trips can simply rebook in their (nearby) home town
- Rapid rebooking of stays in regions with travel restrictions
- Offsetting of cancellation fees for group rebookings to the second half of the year
- New and existing bookings benefit from extended free cancellation periods for arrivals until 30 April