China-Europe Economic & Trade Forum 2019
The Warsaw Chamber of Commerce and the China-Europe Association for Technical and Economic Cooperation invite you to the China-Europe Economic & Trade Forum 2019. It is an event aimed at improving the economic cooperation of countries participating in the New Silk Road initiative (One Belt One Road).
China-Europe Economic & Trade Forum 2019 will take place on April 11, 2019 in the Central Agricultural Library, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 66 in Warsaw, from 13:00 to 18:00.
The main supporting body of the project is the Chinese government association CEATEC (China-Europe Association for Technical and Economic Cooperation), accredited by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China. It is a non-profit organization dealing with the promotion of trade and economic cooperation between Europe and China.
We are pleased to announce that in connection with this event, at the invitation of the Warsaw Chamber of Commerce, a delegation of entrepreneurs from China is coming to Warsaw, interested in importing Polish products, among others from the following sectors:
- mining equipment and machines
- cars / car parts
- food production and processing
- aircraft industry
- children’s accessories
- new Technologies
- renewable energy
- natural resources
The purpose of the visit is to build a database of innovative companies and high quality export products to China, acquire business contacts and establish cooperation with Polish producers interested in exporting their products to China, along with an invitation to China International Import Expo 2019, as well as finding potential investors for cooperation at the emerging China-Europe Cooperation Center in the Yangpu district of Shanghai.
- 12:30 – 13:00 – registration
- 13:00 – 13:30 – opening of the Forum, welcoming participants
- 13:30 – 15:30 – presentations
- 15:30 – 16:00 – coffee break
- 16:00 – 18:00 – presentations and ending of the Forum
- 18:00 – lunch
The event will be organized in cooperation with the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Poland and about 100 local Polish and European companies and organizations will be invited.The invitation is addressed to exporters and importers.
Participation in the Forum is free!
The application requires approval from the Organizer. Interested entrepreneurs are invited to register:
Additional information is provided by: Magdalena Pająk, tel. + 48 22 415 99 28, e-mail: email@example.com
The organizers reserve the right to refuse participation without providing justification.
- Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China
- People’s Government of Shanghai
- China National Import EXPO Bureau
- Shanghai Municipal Commision of Commerce
- Shanghai Yangpu District Government
- China Customs Clearance Association
- China European Association of Technology and Economic Cooperation
- Shanghai Yangpu District Business Committee
- Shanghai Customs Association
- Oujian Group
- Shanghai Xinhai Customs co., LTD
- Shanghai Hengxingyuan Group
- Shanghai Changxing Island Development co., LTD