Virtual IT&CMA and CTW APAC 2020: Day 2
Today’s Highlights (17 November)
1. MICE Seminar 09:00 – 10:00hrs (GMT+8)
‘Virtual Congresses’: What Works And What Does Not
Hosted by International Association of Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO)
Our presenters will look at successes and challenges in delivering virtual congresses and provide the audience with practical advice based on their own experiences.
2. CTW Conference 09:00 – 10:00hrs (GMT+8)
Readying For Road
Green lanes for essential travel are starting up in Asia, which will allow companies to resume business-critical trips and contribute to economic recovery. How should corporate travel managers get ready for the resumption of travel activities? What processes must be in place now and what must be done to ensure their travellers are confident that they will remain in safe hands when travelling in a time of a pandemic?
3. Brand Showcase Presentations 13:30 – 14:30hrs (GMT+8)
4. Buyer Procurement Showcases 13:30 – 14:30hrs (GMT+8)
5. Scheduled Meets (SM) and Walk-in Meets (WM)
6. Mini Roadshow 1430 – 1730hrs (GMT+8)
- 14:30 to 14:45hrs: MEET TAIWAN Opening Presentations and Welcome
- 14:45 to 16:25hrs: Come Meet Taiwan!
- 16:25 to 17:30hrs: Win With MEET TAIWAN: Games, Prizes and Giveaways
7. Future Leader Forum By IMEX Group 15:00 – 15:20hrs (GMT+8)
Entering the meetings industry
Join budding students and seasoned MICE industry professionals in an open conversation about building a dream career in MICE, especially during these challenging times as future leaders are about to enter the workforce.
8. Networking 17:30 – 18:00hrs (GMT+8)
Hosted by Experience Partner: Asia Ability
We’re taking getting-to-know-your-peers to a whole new level, bingo style. Zip past the superficial greetings and discover fun nuggets of information and commonalities with both new and old friends. Get collaborative and start making memorable connections in this race to the finish.
To play, be sure to download the GO TEAM APP by Catalyst Global on your smart phone or tablet before the event.