Just 2 weeks to the IT&CM China i CTW China Virtual Event
TTG Asia Media due to a global pandemic decided to organise virtual workshop IT&CM China and CTW China instead of traditional one. There are only 2 weeks left to the event. International and Chinese MICE experts will meet online on August 3-5.
TTG Poland, which is the media patronage encourages to participate in the event. During workshop many interesting meetings are planned. We encourage you to register for the event today!
Inaugural meeting opening the event
- Conference theme: Digital-First Future In MICE and Corporate Travel
- During the pandemic, usage of digital tools, especially those that facilitate virtual communications have increased tremendously.
- Experts will answer some relevant questions such as: How should the industry plan for the post pandemic MICE market? Should we wait for things to “recover” or should we start to think of “rebuilding” the industry in a new environment?
- Conference moderator: George Cao, Co-founder & CEO, Dragon Trail Interactive
- Conference theme: Adaptation and Innovation of MICE industry under the new normal
- Hosted by China Business Event Federation (CBEF)
- Conference theme: Corporate Travel & Events Industry Outlook For 2021
- Conference moderator: Patrick Chen, Director, Shanghai Municipal Administration of Culture and Tourism
- Conference theme: The New Age of Corporate Travel: AI, Personalisation and Vendor Innovations
- Conference moderator: Jonathan Kao, Managing Director, Greater China BCD Travel
- Conference theme: Reopening Business Events: What can we do better?
- Hosted by International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)
- Conference moderator: Noor Ahmad Hamid, Regional Director Asia Pacific, International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)
Detailed information regarding IT&CM China i CTW China Virtual Event are available below: